Also known as vitamin B7, this key nutrient is needed to maintain healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive, and cardiovascular functions. Biotin also helps us keep a young and attractive appearance as it plays a role in maintaining the health of our skin, hair, and nails.
Many people consume Biotin (B7) in their daily foods and as a supplement, it is commonly taken orally. Here at ThrIVe Drip Spa, we offer Biotin to be administered through your IV as an add on, or as intramuscular injection with a dosage of 10mg. Receiving your Biotin this way, versus orally, helps the body absorb it at a higher and quicker rate, so you will feel the effects much quicker.
Being deficient in Biotin is noticeable in many ways. The deficiency can cause dry or irritated skin, brittle nails, digestive issues, decreased energy and mood, mood instability and many other symptoms. The benefits by receiving Biotin at a concentrated dose will help alleviate these symptoms.
The great health benefits of Biotin include:
- Supporting a healthy metabolism
- Improving glucose intolerance and balancing blood sugar
- Maintaining healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- Protects brain health and cognitive decline
- Cardiovascular system benefits
- Supports Thyroid and Adrenal Function
- Aides in building and repairing muscles and tissues
To reap the benefits of this great vitamin, visit your nearest ThrIVe, which you can find in the locations tab on our website at www.ThrIVeDripSpa.com or give us a call at (713) 955-3747