ThrIVe Drip Spa | 2020
Our growing, innovated, modern spa is looking for a dedicated Spa Consultant to handle client interactions as well as daily office management tasks. When our clients walk into the spa, we expect them to be greeted with a friendly, smiling face. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills with a strong and positive work ethic.
This is for a part-time position that requires weekend days.
Your job duties will be but are not limited to:
• Greet clients as soon as they arrive
• Schedule appointments
• Answer phones in a timely manner
• Create, manage client profiles and ensure we have all proper documentation
• Ensure product knowledge to help promote sales/memberships
• Check emails, voicemails and reply to any messages as needed
• Take inventory and restock as needed
• Maintain reception area and ensure area is in a clean and tidy manner at all times
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com.